First Publication Published Date: 07 January 2021 in Gorkha Patra
2nd Publication Date: 25 February 2021 in STAC Website
Expression of Interest (EOI)
for Supply of Goods and Services
The SAARC Tuberculosis and HIV/AIDS Centre have extended the deadlines on the first publication of this notice for inviting applications from potential suppliers and service providers in Nepal to prepare a roster for the following goods and services for 2021.
1. Stationery materials
2. Furniture supply and repair
3. Printing services
4. Office equipment ( including a computer, printer, photocopy machine) and their spare parts supply, maintenance, and servicing
5. Laboratory equipment, consumable and non-consumable items supply
6. Maintenance/ repair and spare parts supply for vehicles
7. Travel and ticketing services
8. Library digitization and other services
9. Water Supply
10. Security guard services
11. Internet/ Web-related services
12. Technical consultancy services
13. Hospitality services
14. Building repair and maintenance
The EOI should be delivered at the SAARC TB and HIV/ AIDS Centre (within office hours Monday to Friday) in a sealed envelope containing all required documents and marked as Expression of Interest. The applicants are requested to submit copies of VAT and Firm Registration and Tax Clearance Certificates, experience certificates, list of clients and company profile, etc.
The Center reserves all the rights to accept /reject rostering of firms in the list.
SAARC Tuberculosis and HIV/ AIDS Center