SAARC Agriculture Centre (SAC)
(Agricultural Knowledge & Information Hub in South Asia)
Application for SAARC Agriculture
PhD Scholarship Programme – 2021
- Regular employees of National Agricultural Research System (NARS)/ Ministry/ Department/ University
- To apply PhD in the discipline of ‘Plant Breeding’, the candidate should be citizen of Bhutan
- To apply PhD in the discipline of ‘Agricultural Economics’, the candidate should be citizen of Maldives
- Applicants must be below 40 years of age as on 30th September, 2021 and more than three years of experiences in the National Agricultural Research System/ Ministry/ Department/ University
- Duly filled application should be forwarded through the concerned head of institution/ ministry.
- Copies of degree certificates, mark sheet/ report card, title page and abstract of postgraduate thesis, passport (information page), birth certificate (English version), proof of employment (office ID), copies of publications, synopsis of the proposed PhD research should be annexed with the application.
- Incomplete applications in any respect will be rejected.
- Please paste passport photo on first page of application.
Please click to download the SAARC Letter : SAARC Letter
Application form click to download : Revised Application form in Word format
Application form click to download : Revised Application form in pdf. format
Click to download Phd. Brochure: Revised Brochure