Note Verbale of extending the deadline for submission of applications for the SAARC Agriculture PhD Scholarship Program 2021
Call for Applications:
SAARC PhD Scholarship Programme 2021
in Plant Breeding for Citizen of Bhutan and in
Agricultural Economics for Citizen of Maldives
SAARC Agriculture Centre
- Regular employees of National Agricultural Research System (NARS)/ Ministry/ Department/ University
- To apply PhD in the discipline of ‘Plant Breeding’, the candidate should be citizen of Bhutan
- To apply PhD in the discipline of ‘Agricultural Economics’, the candidate should be citizen of Maldives
- Applicants must be below 40 years of age as on 17th August, 2021 and more than three years of experiences in the National Agricultural Research System/ Ministry/ Department/ University
- Duly filled application should be forwarded through the concerned head of institution/ ministry.
- Copies of degree certificates, marksheet/ report card,title page and abstract of postgraduate thesis, passport (information page), birth certificate (English version), proof of employment (office ID), copies of publications, synopsis of the proposed PhD research should be annexed with the application.
- Incomplete applications in any respect will be rejected.
- Please paste passport photo on first page of application.
Please click to download the SAARC Letter : SAARC Letter
Application form click to download : Revised Application form in Word format
Letter to H.E. the Sec. Gen._for note verbale :Please click here to download the file
Click to download Phd. Boucher : Revised Boucher