SAARC Tuberculosis and HIV/AIDS Centre (STAC), Kathmandu, Nepal
Notice for Hiring the Services of Expert
for SAARC regional Guideline for Programmatic Management of Latent Tuberculosis Infection
As per the approved decision of the 28th Meeting of Governing Board of SAARC Tuberculosis and HIV/AIDS Centre
(STAC), the SAARC Regional Workshop on Latent TB Infection for finalization of Guideline on Latent TB
Infection will be conducted and Centre has to develop the “SAARC Regional Guideline for Programmatic
Management of Latent Tuberculosis Infection” for the SAARC Region and SAARC Tuberculosis and HIV/AIDS
Centre invites the Applications from the qualified Experts from the from the SAARC Member States. Preference may be given to experts from Bangladesh, Pakistan, India and Nepal as high Tuberculosis burden countries
Required Numbers of Expert: One For assessment of situation/issues and develop the SAARC Regional Guideline for Programmatic Management of Latent Tuberculosis Infection” to be used the SAARC Member States.
Qualification and Experience of Experts:
1. Must be a National of the SAARC Member States.
2. Master Degree/PhD in the related field
3. Must have public health background and at least five year experience to work with tuberculosis and
preferably with latent tuberculosis
4. Having in-depth knowledge and judicious experience in developing a guideline/SOP in National,
Regional or international level.
5. Knowledge with latest technology, development and experience on Latent TB.
6. High proficiency in oral and written English
1. Required materials: data and information through published reports, documents, Website etc. of SAARC,
STAC, NTP, NACP in collaboration with STAC to be collected by Expert for the reference and situation
2. Experts will work from his/her station in close communication with Director/Professional of STAC.
3. In depth Discussion and finalization of documents through E-mail/correspondences/telephone/Video
conferencing etc) with STAC.
Resource Documents/Materials to be provided by STAC
1. The copy of SAARC Regional Strategy on Elimination of TB
2. The copy of SAARC Regional Strategy on ACSM
3. The copy of SAARC Regional Strategy on Migration Health
Duration/deadline for completion of work: 15 th June, 2019.
Deliverable: Final draft of SAARC Regional Guideline for Programmatic Management of Latent Tuberculosis
Infection for the SAARC Member States.
Remuneration: US$ 2000.00 (Two Thousand) as consultancy fee and he/she can involve other expert within the budget and the Centre will not bear any additional cost.
Mode of Payment: The STAC shall pay Consultancy fee to the expert after completion of Task.
The interested eligible experts can submit their application along with CV, Concept Note and supporting document latest by 09 May, 2019 to the SAARC Tuberculosis and HIV/AIDS Centre (STAC), Kathmandu, Nepal.
Please download the file : click here for download