Date: 12 June, 2023
Expression of Interest (EoI)
For Providing Internet Service to SAARC TB and HIV/AIDS Centre (STAC)
The SAARC Tuberculosis and HIV/AIDS Centre invites the application/proposal from the interested and eligible Internet Service Provider (ISP) for Internet Service to the SAARC TB and HIV/AIDS Centre.
- 50 Mbps bandwidth for regular office user( 20 PC+5 Laptop + 25 Mobile minimum 50 user use at a time)
- Dedicated Internet Connection Service with Public IP.
- Another, 100 Mbps separate line/connection for Video Conferencing room on case to case basis use for online meetings, webinar etc. ( rates for 5days/7 days/ 15 days )
The proposal should cover the minimum following information and documents:
- Mention- Brief Introduction/ Profile of Firm/Company.
- Mention- Rates ( 12 month and 06 months, both). The quoted rate may be valid for one year.
- Enclose- copy of Firm/Company Registration Certificate.
- Enclose- copy of VAT Registration Certificate.
- Enclose- copy of Tax Clearance Certificate (recent)
- Mention brief- Experience and Services to other organizations by the firm.
The interested Internet Service provider (ISP) are advised to submit their seal proposal within 19 June, 2023 to the SAARC Tuberculosis and HIV/AIDS Centre at Room no. S13 (within office hours Monday to Friday). The contract will be provided to a winner bidder by completing all the procedures. The Centre reserves all the rights to accept/reject proposals.
SAARC Tuberculosis and HIV/AIDS Centre